The Environmental Health Services of the Green River District Health Department protects the public’s safety and health by enforcing the Environmental Health laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Food Safety Inspections
- Schools, Hotels, Public Swimming Pools, and Other Public Health Inspections
- Community Sanitation, Health and Safety Program
- Onsite Sewage Disposal Program (Septic Systems)
- Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Registration of Tanning Salons and Facilities
- Inspection of Tattoo and Body Piercing Studios
Click the links below for more information.